Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PG Oriel[_2_] PG Oriel[_2_] is offline

Default Macro on cell click??

I am a school teacher and use my interactive whiteboard a lot, which is away
from my keyboard. I have a spreadsheet which I log behavioural issues in with
a x, xx, 15 depending on severity of warning.

I have this in the background and open it when i need to input my warnings.
This involves me going to my desk and keying it in.

Is there a way to click on a cell with the mouse, change it to a x, then if
I click a second time to change it to a xx, and then on 3rd click to 15.

I can do it using buttons, but is there any way to do it using a clicking
sequence ona cell only??? Thanks!!!