Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sebastienm sebastienm is offline

Default Record Set To Sheet

Hi

Use the CopyFromRecorset method of the Range object.
Say you want to paste your recordset starting in A1:
Dim Rst as adodb.recordset
Range("A1").CopyFromRecordset Rst

done!
The syntax is Range.CopyFromRecorset Recordset, MaxRows, MaxColumns
Sébastien
<http://www.ondemandanalysis.com

"Jim Heavey" wrote:

I am wondering the easy way to take data retrieved from a database, which is
now sitting in a record set, and place that data into the sheet. Do I need
to itterate through the record set and navigate cell by cell of my sheet, or
is there a quicker way to get all the data loaded into a specific area of my
sheet

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!