Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
krayten krayten is offline

Default Guidance with creating a bespoke .txt

Hi All,

Hoping that someone might be able to give me a push in the right
direction here...please!

I need to have xlvba create a simple two line .cmd file, the contents of
which will be determined via several userforms that the user will have
had to fill in.

I have no problem getting the .cmd to then run in the background using
the Shell commands - it's just the creation of the file ( which is
essentially just a .txt anyway ) and the inputting of the two or so
lines of data.

I would ideally like to create the .cmd then fill in the two lines, then
delete the .cmd at the end, if this is possible.

I would be very grateful for any direction.

Rgds

======
Stuart