Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
zenahs[_4_] zenahs[_4_] is offline

Default Suppress printing using button

I currently have the following macro to suppress printing and it almost
works perfectly:
Cancel = True
MsgBox "Information contained in this workbook cannot be printed"
End Sub

The problem is that some individuals (who do not have edit privileges)
may need to print a worksheet before sending the workbook to the end
user (who cannot print anything).

Those users who have edit privileges are currently using a "lock
button" to lock specific cells throughout the workbook from being
edited by the end users. Can this print macro be somehow assigned to
the same button that I'm using to lock cells? I've tried to do this but
it doesn't seem to work. (FYI: If it helps, here is the macro I recorded
in a module to lock the cells):
Sheets("T133B").Select
Range("A1:M133").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1