Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tr00per03 tr00per03 is offline

Default how to update Listbox of sheetnames if user changes sheetnames?

Well, that's not really how i intended for the project to play out. In
addition to all that i said in my last post, i suppose this is one more
thing that i want to avoid - using a timer that would have to occur
quite frequently in order to keep the listbox entries as accurate as
i'd like. It just seems that there must be at least a workaround for
this sort of problem.

I put a lot of time into a workaround solution last night, and i think
i may be on to something. I look forward to future suggestions, and
hopefully -if not me- someone will eventually post a suitable solution.

Thank again,
Troy