Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shishi shishi is offline

Default public or global array

Hi,

I am trying to generate a public or global array. The situation is
like this...I have couple of subroutines..Each of these subroutines
needs data stored in an array. I wish to generate this array and make
it public or global in one subroutine and make it available to all
other subroutines..How can I accomplish that..The code snippet as
below..

Sub GeneratePublicArray()
Dim MyArray As Variant
Dim mCell As Range

Set mCell =
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("SPECS").Range("NO_OF_MODULES" ).Offset(3, 1)

MyArray = Application.Transpose(Range(mCell, mCell.End(xlDown)))

End Sub