Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
matt4003[_3_] matt4003[_3_] is offline

Default using Dirty Method

Norman,

This is great!! I am really learning a lot and it is perfect for m
project. Can I ask another question, because I think you will be abl
to answer it without thinking:-)

I have four rows of input for each entry (typically there are 50-10
entries per FCST):
1. Potential Sales
2. Sales FCST
3. Shipping FCST
4. Original Booked

I would like a message box to appear (similar to the one in the earlie
code) that says you "Can't change Original Booked". This is becaus
this field is pre-populated and is for reference.

I would imagine the statement to be:

If range(same row, column B) = "Original Booked" Then
res = MsgBox( _
Prompt:="You can't change Original Booked" & _
"to change the value of " & _
"Cell " & rng.Address(0, 0) & "?", _
Buttons:=vbCancel)
If res = Cancel Then