Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve[_82_] Steve[_82_] is offline

Default Beats me!

Try this, it asumes that the cells without "With PM" are non blank
and that FLS Results is the current sheet

Sub BoldRows()
Dim x As Integer
Range("A2").Select

Do Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell)
If ActiveCell = "With PM" Then ActiveCell.EntireRow.Font.Bold = True
ActiveCell.Offset(1).Select
Loop

End Sub

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I know this is simple, but this is going nowhere. Please help!!!

I have a worksheet "FLS Results". All I want to do is to make the
entire row (starting from row 2) bold if the entry in Column A is "With
PM". (This entry comes through a list via Data validation). Following
is the sub I wrote for it - when I run it, it gives me an error
message, saying "Application defined or object defined error" Can
someone tell me what's wrong with the sub?

Sub trackres()

Dim c As Range
Dim i, traccode As Variant

i = 2

Set c = Sheets("FLS Results").Cells(2, "E")

Do While Not IsEmpty(c)
traccode = Sheets("FLS Results").Range(i, "A").Value
If traccode = "With PM" Then
Sheets("FLS Results").Range(Cells(i, "B"), Cells(i,
"L")).Font.Bold = True
End If
Set c = c.Offset(1, 0)
i = i + 1