Annie

Yes, I have followed the infor for Dynamic Lists. I have my first drop down
for Departments (A1:A10) and I have named several columns (F,J,H,I) with
employees listed. I do not think I am entering the formula correctly.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Did you try the instructions for dynamic lists?

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html#Dynamic

If so, where are you getting confused?

Annie wrote:
I have set up a drop down in my first column lsiting 10 company departments.
In the second column I would like a drop down showing the employees for the
specific department selected in the first column.

I have looked at the info on the Contextures site, and I am certain I need
to do a Dynamic list since employees can change, but I I am still confused.
I would appreciate any help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List