Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default close workbooks before opening another workbook

I believe I may have asked this question before, but I can't seem to find the
question or a response to it. Here it is: I have a large Excel Workbook
that I want to have open first before opening two other files that link to
this one. I want to write a macro that will close any open workbooks when
this one is open. I tried an IF statement but my programming skills are
limited thus far and I don't think I wrote the correct code. Will someone
please help?