Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Choosing pictures

Hi Arnold,

See the techniques used by JE McGimpsey at:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

---
Regards,
Norman

"Arnold Reedy" wrote in message
I am making a product feature sheet. Rather than making 50 different one's
for each product, I want to have a single worksheet that drags data and
pictures from a database within the same workbook.

The text is no problem, but I am having trouble with the pictures.

I have ~50 different pictures. Depending upon a choice from a list box, I
want a particular picture to show, and the others to be hidden. No matter
which picture is selected, the picture will appear in the same position.

I also want to store the pictures in the same Excel 2003 file so that I
can
distribute the file, with the pictures, to others.

I can't work any standard functions to achieve the desired result and was
thinking VB might be the only way. Anyone got some sample code that might
do
the trick?