Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default File sized in inexplicable way

Sergio,

You should delete empty columns and rows by right-clicking
on the column and row headings and selecting delete from
the popup menu.
Also, you will probably have to save the workbook before any
file size reduction takes place.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Sergio Luis Martins" wrote in message...
Hi All,
I was working in workbook with some formats and some VBA codes that had
about 90 Kb and, without I do nothing extraordinary, it got 1,6 Mb. Trying
to discover what made happen the problem, I deleted all things but the size
is already in 1,4Mb.
I deleted:
- All objects and comments
- All entire rows and columns (All formats and contents)
- All VBA code
- All others sheets but 1
Is there something that I forgot to delete?
TIA
Sergio