Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Highlight column heading of current cell

right click sheet tabview codecopy/paste this. Be aware that it will erase
all others.

Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexNone
Cells(3, Target.Column).Interior.ColorIndex = 36

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have searched and cannot find an answer. I am using Excel 2000 and
would like to create a function that will highlight a column heading in
row three if the current cell is in that particular column. Let's say I
have 10 columns. If I am at a cell in any row in column 2, then
highlight cell B2 else leave white. Is this possible via vba? How?