Morrigan

You can try using 2 VLOOKUP().

Phillycheese5 Wrote:
I have a table which includes account name and strategy (i.e. Large Cap,
Tech, Mid Growth, etc.) and a strategy number. Each strategy will
ultimately direct which statistic labels I use when showing the summary
sheet. The data that gets pulled onto the summary then does a VLOOKUP
on the label.

The strategy numbers are not grouped well. I want non-consecutive
strategy numbers to have the same labels without having to re-write all
the strategy numbers each time I receive an updated download.

So I want to say that IF my VLOOKUP result is equal to 1,2,3 and 21,
use the label "Mid Cap" for each of them.

I hope that is more clear...

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094