Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan[_3_] StargateFan[_3_] is offline

Default User input to name a sheet?

I must be asking for the wrong thing in the archives as nothing
pertinent to this is coming up. I'd like to be able to take user
input to name sheets copied from a hidden template.

What I mean is that right now workbook works well, user clicks button
in floating toolbar and a copy of the hidden template is made and I
then prompt user to change the tab name to something pertinent. We're
ready to move on and to instead have a message box come up to prompt
the user to enter a tab name that will then rename that new sheet.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks. :oD