Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default VBA code to locate the command bar number the printer button is on

Hi Mike,

Could you check the code on this post again? For the life of me, I
can't get it to do anything. I've tried copying it as well as retyping
it.

The code works for me - in my previous post, I reported the msgbox response
verbatim.

Furthermore, similar code worked for you:

The 1st answer gave all command bars.

The only difference between the two suggested macros is that the first
reports instances of the print control on all commandbars whilst the second
reports only on visible commandbars.

Are you sure, therefore, that you have a print control on a visible
commandbar?

---
Regards,
Norman