Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Command Button vs Form Button

Adding to Jim:
Controls from the Toolbox will only work properly in Window 1. So if there's
a chance of multiple windows use of a sheet, avoid controls on it and use
the Forms items.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Bri" skrev i melding
Hi

I'm uncertain as to when I should be using CmdButtons from the Control
Toolbox vs when I should be using Buttons from the Forms Toolbar. It

seems
I can assign code that works fine to either one. I know this is a

genereal
question, but are there clear guidelines as to which button is best for

what
sort of task? Are there times when one type of button should be avoided?

Thanks
Bri