Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create Toolbar with VBA

"AMK4" wrote in message

Thanks Tushar. That gave a good start. Now, 2 questions:

- when one goes to the Add-Ins... menu and they get a list of all
available add-ins, when you select one there's a little description box
at the bottom of that window. Where do I set the text that goes in
there?

Make the add-in not an addin, set the IsAddin property of the ThisWorkbook
object to False in the VBIDE, and then in Excel, menu FileProperties, and
set the comments. Then make an addin again.

- How do I force the name that shows up to start lowercase instead of
upper? The xla file I've created is called 'xlCookies Toolbar', yet in
the Add-Ins menu it shows up as 'Xlcookies Toolbar' It always seems to
want to run the equivalent of .Proper on the name.

How are you creating it/naming it. I have add-ins that start with a
lower-case letter.