Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 3 dimensional array

If you ditch the 3rd dimension, you can simply use

For i = 1 To 3

ary(1, i) = machinenumber
ary(2, i) = Controls("lblDTCode" & i).Caption
ary(3, i) = Controls("lblDTDuration" & i).Caption

Next i
ActiveCell.Resize(UBound(ary, 1), UBound(ary, 2)) = ary

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"gti_jobert" wrote
in message ...

Hi again all - having some problems with this! I have the folling loop
to put my values from 9 label boxes on a userform in an array;

Code:
--------------------

Static Counter As Long
Counter = Counter + 1
ReDim Preserve ary(1 To 3, 1 To Counter)

For i = 1 To 3

ary(1, i, Counter) = MachineNumber
ary(2, i, Counter) = Controls("lblDTCode" & i).Caption
ary(3, i, Counter) = Controls("lblDTDuration" & i).Caption

Next i

--------------------

which works fine - my array is filled! But how do I get all the values
out using another button on the same form? Been trying the following
with no joy;

Code:
--------------------

i = 1
j = 0
Do
For p = 1 To 4
ActiveCell.Offset(j, 6) = ary(2, p, i)
ActiveCell.Offset(j, 7) = ary(3, p, i)
Next p
i = i + 1
j = j + 1
Loop Until i = CountPopulatedGrid + 1

Any help will be appreciated, might start looking for a new job now.
haha. cheers guys

--
gti_jobert
gti_jobert's Profile: