Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default trigger problem

Hi Cilimax,

If the value of C1 depends on E1, try changing:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("c1")) Is Nothing Then

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E1")) Is Nothing Then

---
Regards,
Norman

"climax" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

I want to trigger a script whenever the data changes in a cell.
For testing purposes I used this little script:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("c1")) Is Nothing Then
Range("a1") = 1

The problem:
If I type something in c1 everything goes ok
But when I put this in c1= e1 and change the data in e1, c1 changes but
nothing happens to a1

How can I trigger the script thru a link that changes?

Thanks

--
climax
climax's Profile: