Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default Background Cell shading colors

Someone has sent me a file with some cells shaded with a color that doesn't seem to be on my palette. I want to mimic that file with my own. I tried using format painter from his file to my file but that seems to use the color that is in the same position on my palette.

It seems just a tad odd that I can view his color (even copy it within his file) yet not use it in my file. What is the easiest way to use his color in my file, maybe even add his color to my palette?

Thanks!
Dean