Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Macro warning...but no macros!

Debra Dalgleish shows how to clean up all the remnants of macros:
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

slfarns wrote:

I have deleted all macros that i can find in my workbook (I found a way to
make my document work without them). I did the traditional
toolsmacromacrosdelete. I also went into the VBA editor and removed all
of the Modules I saw. I am still getting the notice about enabling or
disabling macros each time I open the document. I don't want to decrease the
security, and my boss is insisting that I get rid of the warning. Somebody
help! I must be missing a macro somewhere. I just need to get my document
macro free and warning free!

--

Dave Peterson