Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kris Kris is offline

Default array problem

natanz wrote:
thanks but no, i tried that. I tried defining LBarray globally at the
top of the module, (public lbarray () as integer, gave me one error;
public lbarray as integer gave me a different error) and i still had
problems.
i am thinking now about passing an array variable into the 1st sub,
which will redefine the variable, and then using that passed variable
in the second snippet. the second snippet is the main part of the
module where everything is happening.

I can;t have LBArray as variable and lbarray as a function.
It's not C++. VBA is case unsensitive.