Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tig tig is offline

Default Hiding Rows in a Range based on column A value

Martin,

Thank you for the reply. The method you gave me works pretty well. So
I'm a little better off than I was earlier. The only problem is that
the range is usually over 1000 rows. So it takes quite a while to go
through the loop.

Any ideas on speeding it up?? One thing I thought of was to create a
named range with the rows with column A = 1, then I could just do
Range("test").Rows.Hidden = True.

My problem is I'm not sure if I can programmatically populate a named
range in a loop like that. And who knows, it might not even be much
faster.

Let me know if you have any further insights.

Thanks again.