Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cjupiter cjupiter is offline

Default offset command protected

Hi

I am currently using a macro that allows me to insert a row preserving
formulas by a doubleclick.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Cancel = True 'Eliminate Edit status due to doubleclick
Target.Offset(1).EntireRow.Insert
Target.EntireRow.Copy Target.Offset(1).EntireRow
On Error Resume Next
Target.Offset(1).EntireRow.SpecialCells(xlConstant s).ClearContents
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

Reference: David McRitchie

My problem is when i protect my worksheet, this macro fails to operate when
it gets to the "Target.EntireRow.Copy Target.Offset(1).EntireRow" part.

When protecting i enabled all exceptions and still doesnt work. Is there a
way around this. Sorry, I am quite new at all this. Thanks