Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with code please

Is the combobox sourced from Column A? If so, why not use the Listindex
property

With Range("B" & Combobox1.Listindex)
.Value = .Value + CDbl(Textbox1.Text)
End With

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Greg B" wrote in message
I am looking for help with a macro.

I have a userform where I use combobox1 to select the person I need. I

need
the macro to lookup the matching value in combobox1 to the value selected
from column A.
then using code, I wish to add the value of textbox1 to the value of the
cell in column b and have the total of the two be laced in that cell.

for example i have

combobox1 value = greg

textbox1 = 5

column a column b
greg 3

I would like for column b to change to 8

How would I do that?

Thanks Greg