Mark B via OfficeKB.com

I think that the first question that needs to be answered is: Why are the
cells colored yellow? Are they colored yellow because of their location or
because they represent a subtotal or some other reason? Once that is
answered it may be easier to proceed. While it appears possible to make the
value of a cell equal something else based upon it's color, I believe it is
an advanced method. We may be able to solve your problem in a simpler manner.

Connie Martin wrote:
I have a huge spreadsheet of data. Certain cells are coloured yellow. What
I would like is a formula that I can enter in all the cells of the column
that would say: "If this particular cell is coloured yellow then it should
equal O43, otherwise it's to be left blank."

Thank you
Connie

--
Mark Brindamour