Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AMK4[_24_] AMK4[_24_] is offline

Default UserForm howto?

Task: I need to write a macro that grabs a particular Range and generate
a userform with a combobox.

Sheet1 contains names in cells D4:D34
Sheet2 has an action button which when clicked needs to:
- read the names in the afore mentioned range
- generate a pop-up userform that contains the list of names
in a combo box

From there, the user picks a name and hits an Okay (or other button)
which will then use their selection to perform some action.

I've been reading up on creating userforms, but I'm having a hard time
trying to figure out how to create something based on fluid data.

--
AMK4
AMK4's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19143