Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Can any help with a little script

The existing macro worked fine for me with your both samples of your data.

What happens when you try it?

Make sure you point at the correct sheet (I used Sheet1):
Set curWks = Worksheets("sheet1")

and remember to: Add headers to the first sheet if you don't have them already.

"Danny Boy via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hi Dave

Thanks for your response,

I'm sure that there is nothing wrong with your script but it won't work on my
workbook. Please ignore my first 2 posts. I have now changed my mined and
want to do it from the format below

I have 2 Columns will this style info:

Batman CAPER
Batman CLOWN
Batman FAIRY

I would like a macro to output:

Batman CAPER CLOWN FAIRY

Please note that all the data will be different but the columns will remain
the same with all the reports that need this alteration.

Dave Peterson