Jim Rech

It doesn't look as if MS released a version that installs with Excel 2003.

If you are comfortable with the registry editor (RegEdit.exe from
Start-Run) you can easily fool the installer to think you have Excel 2002
installed.

First create the path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\10.0\ Common\InstallRoot

Then create a new String entry under InstallRoot named Path. The value of
Path should be the path to your Office 2003 installation, e.g. C:\Microsoft
Office\Office11\

--
Jim