Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Farooq Sheri Farooq Sheri is offline

Default A Macro to search a string in a Word file

Greetings,

Please help me with the following: I have an excel sheet with data
pertaining to telcomm switch. I have a command button on the sheet. When I
click the command button it asks me for a string. I then want to open a WORD
file and search for the same string in the Word file. I want the option to
find the next possible occurance of the string within the Word file. At the
end of it all I want to close the Word file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Farooq Sheri