Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nb185022 nb185022 is offline

Default what formula can I use to link two different excel spreadsheets?

I am trying to link one spreadsheet to another using a common Find text box
that will locate an instance of a string. Basically I have a inventory
spreadsheet that contains all of the possible parts, and I also have a
on-hand iventory of what I actually have. I am trying to create a link
between the parts list and the on-hand invetory. Ideally I want to have the
on-hand inventory populate itself once the quantities change, but that is a
whole other task. Any help with what kind of formula to use to link two
different spreadsheets using a common find text box is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick