Bob Phillips

What are in the cells D105, E105 for example, results wise?

--

HTH

RP

"Zakynthos" wrote in message
I would like to use this function to sum particular values but I realise

that
the function will only work with numerical values.

The values I wish to sum are weighted averages based on figures which are
not in a range, and the formula shows the distribution of the data:

=($D105*$E105)+($D469*$E469)+($D833*$E833)+($D1197 *$E1197)+($D1561*$E1561)/(
$D105+$D469+$D833+$D1197+$D1561)

I know that if I simply retype the values as numbers the SUMIF will work
fine, but there is a vast amount of data involved and it will be very time
consuming and tedious I'm hoping there is a way of converting the formula

a numerical equivalent in the adjacent row. I have tried =(g1) etc but

this
doesn't work with SUMIF either.

Can it be done?