Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vepa Vepa is offline

Default Problem with a very simple code in Visual basic

Hi,

I'm beginning my studies with Visual Basic on my Excel 2003 and I have a
problem with calculations concerning adding. I will write the source and I
hope somebody could help me. The problem is that the calculation below gives
me a result 34 if A=3 and B=4. However if I try to multiply these numbers the
program gives me the right answer..

Sub Investments()
A = InputBox("Enter domestic investment amount")
B = InputBox("Enter foreign investment amount")
TotalInvestment = A + B
MsgBox "The total investment= " & TotalInvestment
End Sub

Regards
Vepa