Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] lloyd.greensite@googlemail.com is offline

Default No argument list showing in UDF

Hi there

I have written a few user-defined functions all stored in the same
module but some of them do not give the argument list when I use them
within an excel sheet.

I have tried copying the code to different modules, copying the bulk of
the code to a new module and then creating a new Function name and
argument list, even pasting the code into word and then repasting it
back into a new excel session with a blank worksheet/module but I still
have the same problem.

Any ideas why this is the case and how to fix it?

Many Thanks
Lloyd