Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default Excel2000: Insert a copy of row range

Hi again

I try to explain what I want. I have a table, where rows "1:10" are reserved
for header. Let's assume the table is prepared for 5 entries - 5 rows for
every entry, so I have rows "11:35" prepared for user + there are some
additional rows (summary data, remarks, etc.) at bottom of table. Now I want
the table to be prepared for 10 entries. The procedure copies 5 times the
range "26:30", and inserts copied range at same position - the bottom part
of table is shifted down for 5 rows every time.

(The case, where the number of entries was reduced, was a easy one)

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )