Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kris_Wright_77 Kris_Wright_77 is offline

Default Worksheet Change Event With Validation List

Tom

I ran the code cleaner, and it didn't help.

So resorted to making a copy of the problem sheet, and discovered that it
relates to the Conditional Formatting that I had applied to range with the
formula.
Once I deleted the Conditional Formatting from the original sheet, the
change event started running again with the validation list.

I dont understand why it should make a difference, unless the UDF I have is
incorrect.
Function IsFormula(Cell)
Application.Volatile
IsFormula = Cell.HasFormula
End Function

But for now I will just use code to change the format.

Thanks for all your help

Kris

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Try running Rob Bovey's code cleaner utility on your workbook. It is a free
download at

http://www.appspro.com

If that doesn't fix it, then it might be time to think about replacing the
sheet as a minimum or moving everything to a new workbook.

Tom Ogilvy