Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JJJ010101 JJJ010101 is offline

Default copying cells by checking color of the cells

hi, sorry that I need help in creating the following:

column B of Ws2 contains the IDs(may have repetition).

When it runs, it will go to Ws1:column A to look for the same ID.

Search for the cells with color 'blue' on the whole row below the ID in
Ws1.

If there are 2 same ID(e.g. two of ID001) on Ws1:Column A, and 2 blue
colored cells that have fields "1" and "2" respectively under same
ID001. It will end up like this:

ID001: 1
ID001: 2

Then, copy those cells over to Ws2:column E on the same ID row.

Next, in Ws1, from the copied cell, go to row 121 of that column, copy
the fields in the (row 121:column with the blue copied cell), and paste
it over to Ws2:column D on the same ID row.

This is real hard for me as I tried it out alot of times, but failed..
I know its rather troublesome but really hope someone out there will
help me.. please..

--
JJJ010101
JJJ010101's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30766