Bob Phillips

Pleasure mate.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"SB" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

yes, thanks! That was really simple, but exactly what I needed ;-)

regards
SB

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Is this what you want?

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=MATCH(RC1,Comments!C1,FALSE)"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"SB" wrote in message
Hello,

I have following problem; with help of a macro I want to copy a

formula in
different cells. The formula is
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=MATCH(RC[-21],Comments!C[-21],FALSE)"
The formula starts in cell V22 and finds the Vlookup value in cell

A22.
When
I copy the formula down, the row number will be adjusted. But when I

copy
same formula to cell W22, it refers to value B22. How can I fix the

formula
in Vbasic, to look at always the same column and only adjust the row

numbers?

thanks in advance for your help!

regards
SB