Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA loops and subs

Didn't I do well <VBG

Glad u sorted it.

Bob

"harrar" wrote in message
Thank You Very Much, Bob

Didn't catch the typo but after correcting, the error still appeared.

With
a slight alteration though, I got it to work fine by adding a preceeding 0

1st, 2nd changing it to 01st, 02nd, etc and changing the Len(combDay) - 2

4 - 2)) + 53. It didn't seem to like the nested Len for some reason.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. Saved a lot of

coding.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Did you correct my typo?

DayOff = CLng(Left(comboDay, Len(comboDay) - 2)) + 53

Then, is the combo list always of the form 1st6, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips