Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default What's wrong with this macro?

You would be better off pasting the code into the body of the post, I don't
think you'll get many takers on opening a spreadsheet with VBA code from an
unknown source on this website.
--
Kevin Backmann

"belly0fdesire" wrote:

I created this beautiful spreadsheet to manage time for my office, for
which someone on here helped me make a macro. It's in the code for the
sheet entitled "Summary". The user is supposed to make changes in the
name or department on the Summary sheet and the row is supposed to
change color according to the department. Also, the sheet is supposed
to re-sort by department and then by name. Also, the sheet for every
month is supposed to sort accordingly.

I thought the sheet was sorting okay, but now that I have data entered
(time) in the individual month sheets, when I make a change on Summary
and the name moves on the list when it is automatically sorted, the
time that goes with that name remains in the same place and is not
sorted. I have uploaded a copy of the spreadsheet 'here'
(http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...12MGFZCZ8MFSL)... if
anyone could just take a look at it and let me know what's wrong with
it, that would be great. Thank you.

If link above does not work try 'this one'
(http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...V0WLE9K939L05X)

--
belly0fdesire
belly0fdesire's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25974