Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
normajmarsh normajmarsh is offline

Default Move items into weekly calendar

Could someone help me with some sample code for this:

I have rows of data in a sheet with the Date/time in the first column (five
columns total for each row of data - including the date/time column).

I need to copy the data into a 7-day weekly calendar format with the time
and other four data columns listed under each day.

I think that I can format a sheet to look like a 7-day calendar (with five
columns for each day and each successive block of columns representing the
next day).

But, I am having trouble with the code to move through the data sheet and
copy the data to the calendar sheet.

Thanks

Norma