Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
clapper clapper is offline

Default Install personal dig cert on new machine

I have gotten a new machine and am trying to install a digital certificate I
created on my old machine so I can write macros on the new machine and sign
with the same 'key'.

I have exported the certificate from the old machine and then 'installed' it
on the new machine, but if I go into VB Excel on the new machine and try to
sign a macro, the choice for my old certificate doesn't appear.

I am installing the certificate to the default store. Should I be installing
it somewhere else?

Thanks for any help.