Maxi

There is a big confusion.

Let me start over again.......... Now don't look at any previous
posts.... This is the final and only read this one.

This is what I have in range A2:G2
9-May 17-May 1-Jun 15-Jun 13-Jul 14-Jul 18-Jul 13
13-May 6-Jun 12-Jun 20-Jun 1-Jul 16-Jul 20-Jul 13

I want to check the first occurring date of each month and then compare
it with the next occurring first date of the next month and so on and
then find out the max date.

Eg.
First row:
First date in May 9th, in June 1st, in Jul 13th hence the result should
be 13
Second row:
First date in May 13th, in June 6th, in Jul 1st hence the result should

be 13

To make it more simpler:
Row1:
There are two dates for May and 9th May is the first date = 9.
There are two dates for Jun and 1st June is the first date = 1.
There are three dates for July and 13th July is the first date = 13.
Therefore the max value is 13 (out of 9 1 and 13) so I1 will contain 13

Row2:
There is one date for May and 13th May is the first date = 13.
There are three dates for Jun and 6th June is the first date = 6.
There are three dates for July and 1st July is the first date = 1.
Therefore the max value is 13 (out of 13 6 and 1) so I1 will contain 13

The answer in I1 and I2 both should come to 13

Maxi