Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Defoes Right Boot Defoes Right Boot is offline

Default Copy from text box

Hi Bob

Unfortunately that doesn't work either, now it comes up with Run-Time error
'1004' : Unable to get the OLEObjects property of the Worksheet class.

Any further ideas? Or is something set up wrong somewhere on my computer?

Thanks

Phil

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Phil,

Give this a whirl

Range("B43").Value=Worksheets("Customer
Info).OLEObjects("TextBox10").Object.Text

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Defoes Right Boot" wrote in
message ...
I want to use a macro to copy data from a text box to a cell.

To copy the contents of TextBox10 on sheet "Customer Info" to cell B43 on
sheet "Answers" I have tried recording a macro whilst highlighting the

text
and then manually copying it, but that doesn't work. I have also tried the
code :

Sheets("Answers").Select
Range("B43").Value=Worksheets("Customer Info).TextBox10.Text

which I found in another thread on this board.

but I get a run-time error '438' : object doesn't support this property or
method (on the second line of this.)

Anyone got any ideas???

Thanks

Phil