Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zack Barresse[_3_] Zack Barresse[_3_] is offline

Default Network Username

Hello,

Here is a little more info on it ..

http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=234

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
to benefit others.

"Adrian D. Bailey" wrote in message
Excel 2000 / Windows 2000.
Connected to an MS Active Directory network.

I need to find the login name of the user running the Excel VBA macro.
This is NOT the same as "username" returned by VBA.
(In a cmd window the value I want is returned by the command line "echo
%username%" )

--
Adrian D.Bailey, Information and Systems Manager, Dept.Human Sciences
Loughborough University, Loughborough Leics, LE11 3TU, UK.

Community Warden, Storer and Burleigh Areas. Out-of-hours Tel: 01509
563263