Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default problem with interior.colorindex

I'm going to be no help, it worked fine for me. The only way I could get it
to fail was if there were less than 9 cells to the right of Target, that is
it was trying to resize off the edge.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Peter Rooney" wrote in message
Could anyone suggest any general reasons why this code might report:
"Unable to set the colorindex property of the interior class"?

with target
blah blah blah
.Offset(0, 0).Resize(1, 10).Interior.ColorIndex = 40 'Tan Core
Infrastructure
yada yada yada
end with

I can select the range in a similar way using
.offset(0,0).resize(1,10).select, and the worksheet isn't protected.

Send me home happy for the weekend!

Thanks in advance

Pete