Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avveerkar[_8_] avveerkar[_8_] is offline

Default Help with this code

matelot Wrote:
I must be blind. Please help me find what's the problem with this code.
I get the following error when I run it.
"Run-Time error 1004: Application-defined or object-defined error"
My code is really simple and yet I don't know what's wrong with it.

Dim myArray(1,1) as string
c= 1
set s = workbooks("test.xls").sheets(2)
Set theRange = s.Range(Cells(1, c), Cells(UBound(myArray), c)) <-run
time
error on this line

Please help.

VBA will not permit you to set range on a sheet which is not active.
Perhaps you are on sheet1 ( sheet1 is active ) and then trying to set
range in sheet2. Be on sheet2 ( sheet2 is active) and run the macro,
you will not get the error. You could have "s.activate" before your
"set theRange" statement.

A V Veerkar

--
avveerkar