Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frankenroc[_3_] Frankenroc[_3_] is offline

Default Insert Picture Name Assignment in Macro

Okay, this is kinda similar to the first...

How would I do the same with a label? I tried integrating the syntax
used for the picture into a line, but it didn't work as well, and I can
definately see this problem happening with that as well, since it used
the same structure as the picture. Here's what I tried for the
line...

Code:
--------------------
Dim myLabel As Label

With ActiveSheet
Set myLabel = .Shapes.AddLabel(msoTextOrientationHorizontal, NumericX, NumericY, 0#, 0#)
End With

With myLabel
.name = "Text " & Counter
End With