Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Commandbar on thisworkbook only

Well I ran the create code and it only created a button, so I gave him code
just to remove that button.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"GB" wrote in message
Actually, this option would remove the button, but not the commandbar.
Obviously to remove the commandbar, just remove from the below code the
.Controls("myButton") portion, and the commandbar will be deleted. it will
error if the user has also deleted it from the View-Toolbars section, so
might want some error controls. Just a thought.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar") _
.Controls("myButton").Delete
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rene Petersen" wrote in

message
When creating a commandbar with the code below it is only a

temporarily
commandbar and that is great, however it is only temp in that sense

that
you
have to close the Excel application down and reopen before the

commandbar
removed.

Is there away to have the commandbar removed as soon as you close the
worksheet that has the macro and command?

Dim oCb As CommandBar
Dim oCtl As CommandBarButton

Set oCb = Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar")
With oCb
Set oCtl = .Controls.Add( _
Type:=msoControlButton, _
temporary:=True)